Clean Agent Systems
SAPPHIRE® COMPACT Direct Low Pressure
SAPPHIRE COMPACT Direct Low Pressure (DLP) fixed fire suppression systems have been specifically designed to protect small enclosures. Systems can be designed to protect enclosures with both natural ventilation and forced airflow. SAPPHIRE COMPACT fire suppression systems require no power for detection or operation. Detection tubing is routed through the high risk areas of the enclosure, providing fast and effective detection.
Automatic Fixed Fire Suppression Systems for Electrical Enclosures. Utilizing 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid. If discharged, it does no damage to electronic equipment or the data stored on it and has zero ozone depleting potential and negligible global warming potential.
- Certified to LPS 1666.
- Protects enclosures with vents or forced ventilation.
- Requires no power supply for detection or actuation, remaining operational during power interruption.
- Can protect up to four enclosures with one system and each enclosure can be multicompartment.
- Highly reliable detection tube.
- Unaffected by dirt, dust, debris and oil.